Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Dess <ge...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 12:40:24 UTC

Problem with own client

Hello,
I am trying to build my own client to work with guacamole server.
i had followed instructions in
https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html
and it all works fine as long as i have my client app on the same machine as
server.
When i change implementation of GuacamoleTunnel

from
new InetGuacamoleSocket("localhost", 4822)
new InetGuacamoleSocket("192.168.0.201", 4822)
and run my app on other computer i am not able to connect to the server
anymore.

After looking at netstat i am guessing that guacamole server accepts only
connection from localhost.
In 'Local address' colum in netstat i see 127.0.0.1:4822

Is there a way to make server accept connection from other machines?

Re: Problem with own client

Posted by Dess <ge...@gmail.com>.
thank you.

Re: Problem with own client

Posted by Frode Langelo <fr...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Try running guacd while binding to 0.0.0.0:

/usr/sbin/guacd -b 0.0.0.0

Regards,
Frode