Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Menelaos Perdikeas <mp...@semantix.gr> on 2010/01/28 12:03:17 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin 2.5 with POJO test provider :: public int test* methods are not called.

I am using maven-surefire-plugin 2.5 with POJO tests (JDK 1.4 assert).
Though the documentation at:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/usage.html

states that :
"They [POJO Tests] behave in the same way, running all test* methods
that are public in the class, but the API dependency is not required."

in reality I have found that "public void test*" methods are indeed
called but not "public int test*" methods.

May somebody should correct the documentation at the page above.

--
Menelaos Perdikeas