Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2009/01/21 14:29:48 UTC

xHeight value could not be determined

Hi all,

I am getting a warning in FOP 0.95:

xHeight value could not be determined. The font may not work as expected.

Am I correct in assuming that "may not work as expected" applies only to sub-
and superscript or are there other caveats? The font in question is a
Dingbats font.

Kind regards,

Ulrich

Re: xHeight value could not be determined

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No, that should be pretty much it. It may also affect
alignment-baseline="middle". We're just overly careful here.

On 21.01.2009 14:29:48 Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am getting a warning in FOP 0.95:
>
> xHeight value could not be determined. The font may not work as expected.
>
> Am I correct in assuming that "may not work as expected" applies only to sub-
> and superscript or are there other caveats? The font in question is a
> Dingbats font.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ulrich

Jeremias Maerki