Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Malcolm Fitzgerald <ma...@notyourhomework.net> on 2021/03/08 17:41:09 UTC

Installing PHP Plugins on v12.2 and higher

The plugins PHP Enhancements and WordPress/CMS were both able to be
installed on NetBeans v12.1.

v12.2 tries to install them but fails and logs the issues ( see below )

v12.3 (mac osx build) provides a polite warning:

	Some plugins require plugin PHP Editor to be installed.

	The plugin PHP Editor is requested in implementation version 2.

Is this something that we will see resolved in 12.3 before it is
released or is it further down the timeline?

Malcolm

Re: Installing PHP Plugins on v12.2 and higher

Posted by Malcolm Fitzgerald <ma...@notyourhomework.net>.
> People who want to use 12.x can't download new versions via NetBeans
> itself yet. (Maybe, 13.0 will be released in February next year.)

Aha, that's a trick for young players. I've downloaded and installed. Thanks again Junichi.

I've just read NETBEANS-5064. I hope we are able to stay current with dot point releases more easily in the future.

Malcolm

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geertjan,

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.