Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2004/04/05 09:50:33 UTC

Cocoon Stammtisch, Vienna, Austria

Do you like to meet people interested in Cocoon? Do you have the chance
to come to Vienna on April, 19th or May, 3rd? If you've answered both
question with "yes" add your name and your preferred date on
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupAustria. The day
with more votes, to be counted on April 13th, will win.

Last year at our last meeting we had a lot of fun!

If you have questions please make comments at the webpage or contact me
directly in order to keep the traffic for the Cocoon lists low. Thanks!

--
Reinhard

Re: Cocoon Stammtisch, Vienna, Austria

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.04.2004 09:50, Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> Do you like to meet people interested in Cocoon? Do you have the chance
> to come to Vienna on April, 19th or May, 3rd?

I don't know how big the conflict might be, but the Amsterdam Stammtisch
is already on April, 19th (including two conferences like XMLEurope).

Joerg