Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Lukasz <ol...@hoga.pl> on 2003/04/12 23:51:03 UTC

PSML Security problem

Hello!
I have problem with PSML files and users. When any user is logged in, he can write http://portaladdress/portal/user/username and then customize the PSML file for this user. He can even have minimal rights and customize administrator's PSML. What to do?
I have Jetspeed 1.4b1 with MySQL and Tomcat 4.1
Any help appreciated
Luke Olek

Serwis www.logo.hoga.pl - sciągaj bajery na telefony
Nokia, Siemens, Alcatel, Ericsson, Motorola,Samsung

RE: PSML Security problem

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
The security problem you describe is addressed in 1.4b3 and the upcoming
release has more security fixes.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/