Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net> on 2004/06/15 17:02:27 UTC

Aspectj plugin newbie commiter

Hi,

I've just received my ASF account info, please tell me if you (Vincent or
any other) want me to commit my JIRA pending patches.

If you need it my username is "carlos" at apache and JIRA.

Thanks

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project
http://oness.sourceforge.net

Re: Aspectj plugin newbie commiter

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 11:02, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just received my ASF account info, please tell me if you (Vincent or
> any other) want me to commit my JIRA pending patches.
>
> If you need it my username is "carlos" at apache and JIRA.

I set you up with CVS access for maven-plugins and maven-plugins-sandbox
so you should be good to go.

> Thanks
>

> Carlos Sanchez
> A Coruña, Spain