Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ajit Singh <aj...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/28 16:05:07 UTC

System vm template

Hi

Can anyone guide me on how to register or install system vm templates for
vsphere and is it mandatory to reboot acs management servers after system
vm templates installation or registration.

Any link would also help

Thanks
Ajit

Re: System vm template

Posted by Ajit Singh <aj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks mike

I did checked systemvm template (vsphere)
It shows status as download complete and ready but it’s not showing the
size as systemvm template (Xenserver) shows

Regards
Ajit

RE: System vm template

Posted by "Corey, Mike" <mi...@sap.com>.