Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jaqie Chan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/09 07:04:04 UTC

static table in flink

Hello,

I have questions about static table in flink.

Join the stream table with static table. I'm looking at temporal table,
while the time based table would grow exponentially over period. Any
suggestions?

Stream tables checks the contains in static table(updates once everyday
with new set of data). Trying to approach this with views.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards
嘉琪

Re: static table in flink

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaqie:

I think you can take a look to temporal table in blink planner. (Using
LookupableTableSource). [1]
Use processing time: Its processing is to query from external table(storage
like HBase, JDBC) by per record in real time.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/table/streaming/joins.html#join-with-a-temporal-table

Best,
Jingsong Lee