Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Seif Eddine Jemli <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 16:56:05 UTC

Eclipse STS Checkstyle problem

Hi,

I  have checkstyle erros in my code, in Eclipse STS. I am using
"cloud-style.xml",
for checkstyle configuration.

But I keep getting errors like : "trailing space" and "line contains tab
characters".

Are there any steps I need to follow to resolve this problem?

thanks

Re: Eclipse STS Checkstyle problem

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@apache.org>.
Heya,

Checkstyle is only reporting the errors. You need to configure eclipse to use for example spaces instead of tabs to automagically fix it.

In the directory tools/eclipse in cloudstack there is an XML files that you can import in the eclipse formatter.

Cheers,

Hugo