Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Simon Wistow <si...@thegestalt.org> on 2006/12/19 20:24:30 UTC

Stomp and numeric properties in message selectors

I recently spent a while debugging some problems I was having. The
solution turned out to be that in my Java sender I was doing something
like

	message.setIntProperty('year',2006);

and then my message selector in my consumer was

	(year=2006 OR year IS NULL)

However in Perl land, even though the Stomp frame looked like

	year:2006

that doesn't work unless I do

	(year='2006' OR year IS NULL)

is there anyway to force Stomp to have a numeric property? Or am I just
missing something entirely?

Simon

Re: Stomp and numeric properties in message selectors

Posted by RubyStompUser <ms...@kdsecure.com>.
COME ON, people!

I know SOMEBODY else cares about being able to use (numeric) JMS selectors
via STOMP!

Re: Stomp and numeric properties in message selectors

Posted by RubyStompUser <ms...@kdsecure.com>.
I am having the same problem.
HOW can the numeric JMS selectors (>, <, BETWEEN) be used with STOMP? They
are needed.

-Marc