Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by thomas Armstrong <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 18:25:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Using Edge Side Includes (ESI) with Apache

Hi.

Using Apache 2, I'm trying to work with Edge Side Includes (ESI) in order to
Akamai my webpages:
http://www.akamai.com/html/support/esi.html

Does anybody know any module for Apache to execute this ESI markup
language?

Thank you very much,
--T

Re: [users@httpd] Using Edge Side Includes (ESI) with Apache

Posted by thomas Armstrong <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick. Thank you very much for your answer.

So what's the way to implement ESI-Akanai on my webserver? By using
PHP headers? I've got no idea :(

Regards,
--T

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.