Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 07:01:55 UTC

Continuum on Tomcat?

Hi,

Is it possible to run Continuum on Tomcat?  Right now Continuum does not
support HTTPS, which obviously is a no-go in an enterprise deployment over
the Internet.  Luntbuild e.g. gives me the flexibility to deploy on any app
server that I'd like.  I use mod_jk with Luntbuild.  Can I do the same with
Continuum?

Thomas

Re: Continuum on Tomcat?

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Emmanuel.  I think that's a great thing as that will not force
infrastructure decisions on the user.

Thomas

Re: Continuum on Tomcat?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.