Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/27 17:48:50 UTC

Github action workflows troubles in all subprojects

Hello,

It looks like there is a new security policies in Apache
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r900f8f9a874006ed8121bdc901a0d1acccbb340882c1f94dad61a5e9%40%3Cusers.infra.apache.org%3E

We'll need to clone all the non-github, non-apache github actions, under
the apache organization.

I already created a repository for install-jdk in first place.

But I do believe we'll need a full list of all the actions used, and we'll
need to created the related repositories.

I'll start to work on a list of gh actions used, if anyone aims to help,
please do show up.

Cheers.
Andrea

Re: Github action workflows troubles in all subprojects

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
By the way it seems the are enabling some of the organizations providing
actions, so we'll need to submit a list of actions we are using probably.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the problem is with anything else, and we are using some of those
actions like install-jdk etc. We need to ask to whitelist them or clone
under apache.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.