Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Rodrigo Silveira <rs...@mozilla.com> on 2014/04/29 20:18:38 UTC

Introduction

Hi Cordovans,

I've been lurking around for a while, time to introduce myself. I'm a Mozilla employee working on Firefox OS support for Cordova with Piotr. I've submitted some pull requests and been helping out on the documentation translation to pt-br.

I'm hanging out in #cordova channel in both freenode and mozilla irc as rodms.

By the way, how do I get access to Jira? I'd like to assign myself to bugs I'm working on. Submitted the CLA already.

Thanks,
Rodrigo.

github: rodms10
Twitter: @rodms10
irc: rodms
jira: rsilveira

Re: Introduction

Posted by Rodrigo Silveira <rs...@mozilla.com>.
Thanks Steve!

Welcome Rodrigo! Always great to have more people from Mozilla here!

I've added you to our Jira. You can now assign issues to yourself!

Cheers,
-Steve

Re: Introduction

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.