Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rohan Patil7 <Ro...@ibm.com.INVALID> on 2023/03/22 10:18:54 UTC

upgrade from struts 2.3.37 to 2.5.30

Hi,

We are following the migration<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration> document to upgrade struts 2.3.37 to 2.5.30.
As of now, we are facing an error as below, but unable to figure out what causing it.

ERROR:

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [struts2]: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter was found, but is missing another required class.

Any lead will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards
Rohan Patil

Re: upgrade from struts 2.3.37 to 2.5.30

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
śr., 22 mar 2023 o 11:19 Rohan Patil7 <Ro...@ibm.com.invalid> napisał(a):
> We are following the migration<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration> document to upgrade struts 2.3.37 to 2.5.30.
> As of now, we are facing an error as below, but unable to figure out what causing it.
>
> ERROR:
>
> Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [struts2]: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter was found, but is missing another required class.

Please use the migration guide, you should find answers to all the
problems (if something is missing, please post a question here)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration

Regards
--
Łukasz