Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Peri Subrahmanya <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 13:15:25 UTC

Versioning causing serious performance issues

Dev,

I have noticed versioning of nodes significantly reduces the performance. Please advise.

Time taken to save 50k files (~5MB) using the file datastore and OracleDBPersistenceManager was 30 minutes with versioning and 5 minutes without.

Thanks
-PerIS

Re: Versioning causing serious performance issues

Posted by Peri Subrahmanya <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response. Makes sense.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.