Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julie Ruiz <jr...@itecid1.telecom-co.net> on 2001/02/14 21:39:29 UTC

PKCS12

Hi,

Tomcat  use SSL directly,  I use the keytool of the JDK to generate the
key pair and a self certificate.
I need to generate certificates for clients but the browser says that if
have to be in the format PKCS12.
For the keytool I specify a keystore type at the command line, via the
-storetype option and I put that uses the pkcs12, but it not function,
also I changed the value of the keystore.type property specified in the
security properties file " java.security", that resides in the JDK
security properties directory, java.home\lib\security and also didnĀ“t
function.

How can I generate a certificate with the pkcs12 format using the
keytool of the JDK??????

Julie.