Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Farrukh Zamir <fa...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/24 09:16:31 UTC

SQL module does not work in Solr release 9.0.0

Hi,
i have installed solr 9.0.0 on my server on windows. It installed
successfully. Cloud mode required for sql was also configured
successfully./sql handle is also being shown in plugins in core.
[image: image.png]
But when i execute sql query. Following error shows. i have said the
library path and copied jar which were required done every thing but this
error does not goes.

[image: image.png]
Please help me in this regard. what i am doing wrong.

Re: SQL module does not work in Solr release 9.0.0

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Farrukh - we have already answered your thread - it helps if you subscribe
to users mailing list to see the responses.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Farrukh Zamir <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Farrukh Zamir <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.
The mailing list removes images, you may need to upload them and link from
an external service.

Posted by Farrukh Zamir <fa...@gmail.com>.