Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com> on 2017/07/03 10:04:57 UTC

Inputs to a life cycle operation

Hi,

With the current ARIA implementation,

  *   Only the operation level inputs, (inputs under "create","configure","start","stop"....) are passed during a workflow execution.
  *   As per TOSCA spec Interface level inputs ( inputs under "Standard".... Interface) can also be defined

With the above points, don't the interface level inputs also be passed for any operation Task ?
I think interface level inputs needs to be merged with operation level but the operation level inputs taking precedence.
Please let us know if the above understanding is correct and could be fixed in ARIA ?

Regards,
DJ

Re: Inputs to a life cycle operation

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
The issue was indeed merged a few days ago.
Note however that it's not a part of the 0.1.0 release (nor will it be a
part of the 0.1.1 one, as it wasn't categorized as a bug fix but as a new
feature). It will be a part of a future 0.2.0 release.

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Hi DJ,