Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 05:57:35 UTC

Re: assembly of more dependency war modules

The WAR plugin has the ability to overlay multiple WAR files:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/war-overlay.html

I think this is probably what you're looking for. If not, you should
look at packaging multiple WARs into an EAR.

Wayne