Posted to users@isis.apache.org by nicolas cuevas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/07 15:59:45 UTC

Help whit isis

Hello, Good day !, my name is Nicolas Cuevas.  I'm having problems
uploading data , sought from a database , in the example of " estatio
-master " , a property is created and a country is added, it searches a
list of countries which can be added. Would need to know how I can do that,
I try to follow the code and apply it in my project but could not. From
already thank you very much. If you are interested can view the project on
github , I leave the link for the repository below. Greetings and good luck.

Re: Help whit isis

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
You're welcome and thanks for sharing your code. I briefly looked at it and
two things caught my eyes:
- you can combine these two queries [1] into one by passing the boolean as
a parameter;
- you can combine these four queries into one by putting it on the
supertype (Tarjeta.java) and again using a parameter.

Cheers,
Jeroen

[1]
https://github.com/TesisTarjetasMejorar/TarjetasISIS/blob/master/dom/src/main/java/dominio/dom/tarjeta/TarjetaHSES.java#L12-L13