Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/03/20 01:13:50 UTC

2.0.0-RC1 report#3

Hi guys,

A new status. We still have 2 serious bugs for 2.0.0-RC1, and one new
has been added. 5 have been fixed.

Fixed issues since last report :
Bug  DIRMINA-677 AbstractIoSession sometimes throws java.lang.Error in
toString()
Bug  DIRMINA-674 Mina xbean module requires mina-core for compile scope
Bug  DIRMINA-672 CumulativeProtocolDecoder/ DemuxingProtocolDecoder
Bug  DIRMINA-653 IoSession.write not thread-safe? Loosing messages under
heavy multi-threaded write on same session.
Bug  DIRMINA-596 Sessions generated by NioSocketConnector cannot be
closed in time (within MINA2.0 M1,M2)

Commented issues :
Task DIRMINA-575 Add the missing Javadoc, add some comments Blocker
   Note : we have to be more precise, and give a list of missing Javadoc.

2.0.0-RC1 issues :
Bug  DIRMINA-679 NullPointerException in ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite
Bug  DIRMINA-673 Build produces invalid jar file
Bug  DIRMINA-632 WriteFuture.awaitUninterruptibly() or .join() hangs if
write() throws Exceptions
Bug  DIRMINA-539 NioDatagramConnector doesn't takes the TrafficClass
value set to his DatagramSessionConfig
Task DIRMINA-612 Add documentation on SingleSessionIohandler
Task DIRMINA-575 Add the missing Javadoc, add some comments Blocker
   Note : we have to be more precise, and give a list of
Task DIRMINA-477 Update page about differences between 1.x and 2.x
Task DIRMINA-32  Revise JavaDoc, PPT, and Tutorial
Impr DIRMINA-594 Javadoc & documentation for APR transport
Impr DIRMINA-593 Javadoc & documentation for org/apache/mina/filter/reqres

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: 2.0.0-RC1 report#3

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
> Commented issues :
> Task DIRMINA-575 Add the missing Javadoc, add some comments Blocker
>  Note : we have to be more precise, and give a list of missing Javadoc.

Don't think we can fix this issue, its a motherhood statement. From
code metrics, we have helathy
code to comment ratio. I can add percentage to the sheet.
+1 to close this and raise specific issues like DIRMINA-594

> 2.0.0-RC1 issues :
> Bug  DIRMINA-679 NullPointerException in ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite
> Bug  DIRMINA-673 Build produces invalid jar file
> Bug  DIRMINA-632 WriteFuture.awaitUninterruptibly() or .join() hangs if
> write() throws Exceptions
> Bug  DIRMINA-539 NioDatagramConnector doesn't takes the TrafficClass value
> set to his DatagramSessionConfig
> Task DIRMINA-612 Add documentation on SingleSessionIohandler
> Task DIRMINA-575 Add the missing Javadoc, add some comments Blocker
>  Note : we have to be more precise, and give a list of
> Task DIRMINA-477 Update page about differences between 1.x and 2.x
> Task DIRMINA-32  Revise JavaDoc, PPT, and Tutorial
> Impr DIRMINA-594 Javadoc & documentation for APR transport

Have already added the Wiki page for APR transport. shall try to fix
the javadoc over the weekend

> Impr DIRMINA-593 Javadoc & documentation for org/apache/mina/filter/reqres

Can try to hit this as well, but not sure what it does.

thanks