Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 21:50:49 UTC

BinSedesTuple: Pig Smokes

Hi everyone:

Has anyone run into ClassNotFound exceptions with pig and the BinSedesTuple
class?

I assume that all of pig is bundled in the pig.jar which is in the top
level pig/ directory in any tarball, so was surprisedto find this as an
error when running pigsmoke.

Also, I guess bigtop will not curate its own pigsmokes, but use the pig/
projects smoke tests forthe forseeable future?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: BinSedesTuple: Pig Smokes

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks mark:  Well.... the error is simply a standard ClassNotFound
Exception:  Its saying that the BinSedesTuple is not on the Class path.  It
appears to be needed in a lot of pig tests .  I guess if it is non obvious
after more digging ill post it on the pig users list as well.

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 to what Roman said.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.