Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2006/04/23 13:35:18 UTC

Re: TLP Resolution

Werner just stired the pot on this in another forum, so I thought I'd
come back to it again.

Name aside (although I kinda like Sanctuary or some variant thereof), I
could just update the charter at the end of this trail and remove XML
from the words "XML Security" - so we end up with just stuff about
security technologies.  That's a simple way forward - we create software
relating to security.

I note also Raul's thought on lack of resources.  My take on that is
that by promoting to TLP we are not immediately doing more - but we are
providing more visibility of what we are doing.  That's probably the
best way to start getting a broader audience interested in what we are
doing.

Thoughts welcome.

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: TLP Resolution

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.
On 4/23/06, Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> wrote:
> Werner just stired the pot on this in another forum, so I thought I'd
> come back to it again.
>
> Name aside (although I kinda like Sanctuary or some variant thereof), I
> could just update the charter at the end of this trail and remove XML
> from the words "XML Security" - so we end up with just stuff about
> security technologies.  That's a simple way forward - we create software
> relating to security.

Cool name Sanctuary, really good +1.
> I note also Raul's thought on lack of resources.  My take on that is
> that by promoting to TLP we are not immediately doing more - but we are
> providing more visibility of what we are doing.  That's probably the
> best way to start getting a broader audience interested in what we are
> doing.

Fine for me, only we need to take this into account.

Regards,

http://r-bg.com