Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Albert, Michael (LU - Luxembourg)" <ma...@deloitte.lu> on 2009/04/14 17:34:16 UTC

problem to display a panel via an ajax refresh

Hi All,

I would like to have a panel in the footer part of my page. This panel should contain a panel with a form. But, as I have several types of information displayed on the page, the form would depends on what piece of information must be modified.

The data is represented as a tree:

-      loi

o    amendement

ยง  microchangement

So, in my page, I have several nested panels, each of them containing a different level of information.

I have put an ajaxfallbacklink on the microchangement level for now.

I have initialized the footerpanel as an webmarkupcontainer.

The call is correctly processed but the footer panel isn't modified.

Here is my code :

In the microchangement panel constructor, the ajax link to display the form inside a panel :

add(new AjaxFallbackLink("addNewMicrochange") {

            @Override

                if(target != null) {

                    super.onClick();

                    LawMicrochangeFormPanel microchangeFormPanel = new LawMicrochangeFormPanel("footerPanel", null, lawId, amendement.getId());

                    microchangeFormPanel.setOutputMarkupId(true);

                    target.addComponent(microchangeFormPanel);

                }

            }

        });

The main page html for the footer:

footerPanel

The main page constructor for the footer:

footer = new WebMarkupContainer("footer");

        WebMarkupContainer footerpanel = new WebMarkupContainer("footerPanel");

        footerpanel.setOutputMarkupId(true);

        footer.add(new WebMarkupContainer("footerPanel"));

        footer.setOutputMarkupId(true);

        add(footer);

MICHAEL ALBERT
Senior Consultant
SO-System Integration
Deloitte S.A.

Direct: +352 45145 2212
Main: +352 451 451
Mobile: +352 621370647
malbert@deloitte.lu <ma...@deloitte.lu>
www.deloitte.lu <http://www.deloitte.lu>

Deloitte
560, rue de Neudorf
L-2220 Luxembourg
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.