Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jon Yeargers <jo...@cedexis.com> on 2017/03/23 12:52:48 UTC

Getting current value of aggregated key

If I have an aggregation :

KTable<Windowed<String>, VideoLogLine> outTable =
sourceStream.groupByKey().reduce(rowReducer,
                TimeWindows.of(60 * 60 * 1000L).until(10 * 60 * 1000L),
                "HourAggStore");

how would I go about getting some value from this with a separate process?
I have the "HourAggStore" but Im not clear how to retrieve anything from it.

Re: Getting current value of aggregated key

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
Jon,

you can use Kafka's interactive queries feature for this:
http://docs.confluent.io/current/streams/developer-guide.html#interactive-queries

-Michael