Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Kyunam Kim <ky...@e-iit.com> on 2003/12/05 01:36:46 UTC

how to look up java:comp/env

How do I look up java:comp/env/something using jndi taglib on Tomcat?

Thanks.

The information transmitted in [and/or attached to] this email is
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Use, disclosure, or
reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of IIT. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.

Re: how to look up java:comp/env

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
This is an excellent question. To extend upon it: What are the jndi
contexts (if any) available to a webapplications? This is probibly very
specific to implementation and configuration and answers may vary across
vendors. In tomcat is there a specific mechanism for exposing contexts
in the environment of a web apllication?

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer