Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <us...@int.com.ru> on 2007/04/04 08:00:49 UTC

Re: 0.93: problem with fo:table, width="100%" in a page header

Andreas, thank you a lot and sorry for my long silence. I had to make about
a month's break with my project of settings things up with FOP...

Your ideas really helped, and this problem has gone with the help of your
approach.

Just for me to have it finalized: is it a good idea to post this issue as a
bug, or is it already a known TODO item?

My best regards,
Sergey