Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tobias Scholze <to...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/08 14:21:57 UTC

Looking for open source projects that uses the current version of Tapestry

Hi folks,
thanks again for helping me out with my last issue yesterday.

Now I recognized that Tapestry 5.4.4 has no Jumpstart Tutorial section and
some parts has been changed like the "<t:textfield />" required now a value
property but "t:value={myProperty}" will not find that property in the Java
class etc, pp.

That's why I'm looking for some open source projects (which has public
accessable code) that uses Tapestry 5.4.4 use them as a "tutorial".

I'm thankful for every tipp :)

Have a great day,

- Tobi

Re: Looking for open source projects that uses the current version of Tapestry

Posted by Tobias Scholze <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi :)

You are right. It was MY beginner‘s mistake. Sorry. :)

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi. 10. Juli
2019 um 00:11:

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi folks,

Hello!

Posted by Felix Gonschorek <fe...@netzgut.net>.
Hi Tobias,

I am not sure if I get you question right, but I think this was always the
case that value was mandatory. The only way to omit a "value" parameter is
to use t:id which matches a property name, e.g.:

tml:
<t:textfield t:id="comment" />

Java:
@Property