Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Paulo E. V. Magalhaes" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 14:31:15 UTC

Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup

Hi all,
I need help to get the Sao Paulo Hadoop users  group in the HadoopUserGroups wiki page. Either giving me the rights or making the update will do.

My id: PauloMagalhaes
What I want to add:
=== South America ===
 * [http://www.meetup.com/SaoPauloHUG/| Sao Paulo HUG]: Hadoop Users Group in Sao Paulo, Brazil

Re: Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
I've added you in as a wiki contributor - feel free to edit the HUGs page
by self. Thanks for taking the time to contribute!

--
Harsh J

Re: Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Adding new HUG in Sao Paulo to HadoopUsersGroup

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J