Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by K Nataraj <kn...@prodapt.com> on 2002/11/05 10:41:58 UTC

Problem in authorization

Hello,
     i have a problem extending the VelocitySecureScreen. I have actually
extended the VelocitySecureScreen and all my screens extend from the class
which extends VelocitySecureScreen. In the isAuthorized(RunData data) method
i perform check as whether the user has logged in . If not i set the
template to Login page. But when Login page is loaded i need to perform some
db operations . When isAuthorized(rundata) fails the screen is set to Login
but the java file Login.java in screens directory doesnt seem to execute..
Any thoughts abt it??

Thanks
nataraj