Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Kalashnikov <zk...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 08:46:08 UTC

Review for IGNITE-12295

Hello Igniters!

I'm working on the improvement
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12295  in scope of a larger
file-based rebalancing effort.

The ticket is aimed on making partition eviction work faster by cleaning
the shared index trees in a scanning manner instead of searching and
removing every row.

I've prepared the PR https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6982  with
changes demonstrating the approach.

It is based on master and does not contain any specifics of file-based
rebalancing. So the new code is only used in tests for the moment.

I would be grateful if someone could take a look at the changes and provide
any feedback on the code and/or general idea.

Thanks a lot in advance.
--
Sergey

Re: Review for IGNITE-12295

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Sergey.

I will take a look, shortly.
Additional review of index experts will be very helpful.