Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Liming Colleen <zo...@windstream.net> on 2017/03/02 15:31:25 UTC

Question?

I am having trouble when I type a document.

As I am typing the document scrolls up or down and I have no control over it.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct this.

Thank you.

Re: Question?

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 03/03/17 2:31 AM, Liming Colleen wrote:
> I am having trouble when I type a document.
>
> As I am typing the document scrolls up or down and I have no control over it.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct this.

This isn't normal behaviour of OpenOffice, what happens when you use
other word applications e.g. WordPad or Notepad?
You could select a paragraph and then press Control+M to set the
formatting to Default
But without seeing the document we only could guess.

Re: Question?

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
No with copy to OP