Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/19 19:41:25 UTC

Unicode Strings @ SOAP

Can I transfer Unicode Strings over SOAP?
I tried to transfer all Unicode Characters as a big
Java string over Apache SOAP 2.0. Error!

Ralf Bierig

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Unicode Strings @ SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
I do not know what character encoding 2.0 uses.

Scott

Posted by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com>.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Unicode Strings @ SOAP

Posted by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com>.
Is there a list, where I can see which chars are not
allowed?

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Unicode Strings @ SOAP