Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/07/08 15:51:40 UTC

How to build Java Services.

Hello All,

I am following Hello World 3 tutorial. I have created Hello3Services.java
and build.xml file.

when I try to build java service using following command it gives me error:

Command:ant Buildfile: build.xml

Error:'ant' is not recognized as internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

RE: How to build Java Services.

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
I did run ant.bat file at root folder and build was successful. After that I
am trying: workspace/ofbiz/hot-deploy/hello3> ant Buildfile: build.xml

Which gives me the error: 'ant' is not recognized as internal or external
command

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
BJ,

The main build file already builds all components in the hot-deploy
folder. The problem is the user doesn't understand basic DOS commands
and paths.

-Adrian

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
your right Adrian. spaced out.
then he should not need to run the ant command in the hot deploy

Adrian Crum sent the following on 7/8/2009 11:58 AM:

BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro
Systems Integrator.

Re: How to build Java Services.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Shuchi Mehta <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
Hi

I don't think I did what you said and not even sure how to do it.

Thanks.
Su-

Posted by SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.
Hi Shuchi,