Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by babu java <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 18:45:31 UTC

hi

I am rajeev , from India.I read the readme_en-GB.txt file after installing
openoffice.So I want contribute my knowledge and effort for this
community.My technical knowledge
java,jdbc,servlet,jsp,hibernate,spring,jquery,ajax,json,gson.I am not an
employee of any company,I am a student.
Thank you

Re: hi

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding the answer to Rajeev. Rajeev, consider subscribing to avoid
the risk to miss answers:

Re: hi

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajeev,