Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/26 17:54:45 UTC

Question on handling Mahout CHANGELOG

Given the Mahout 0.8 has been released, how do we handle the CHANGELOG file?

Do we mark 0.8 as Released and start a new "0.9 - unreleased" section?
or
Do we blow out all entries in present CHANGELOG for 0.8 and start afresh for 0.9?

Looking for guidance and what the best practices are to handle this, apologize for my ignorance.

Re: Question on handling Mahout CHANGELOG

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
I've just committed a change, for MAHOUT-1275, and updated CHANGELOG
according to the agreement.

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavic.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.