Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/04/06 17:53:36 UTC

We are ready to tag a ctakes 4.0 release candidate!

Hi all,

The code in both apache ctakes trunk and ctakes-resources sourceforge trunk should be ready to be tagged for a 4.0 release candidate.

Pei, if I remember correctly you wanted to make the tags personally.  If that is still the case then please do.

I implore everybody on this list: Once the release candidates are ready, please contribute to testing (and fixing) and the documentation that has been started (cheers James).  The 4.0 wiki pages are in the "Under Development" section  at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0

Barring any major issues, the release will be very soon ... and at that time we will need assistance updating the main website ctakes.apache.org and announcing the landmark release on various venues.

Cheers,
Sean

Re: We are ready to tag a ctakes 4.0 release candidate!

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.
Hurray!!!
Thanks James for making release happen! (Even this is release candidate :) )

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Siv,

Posted by "Sivaram Arabandi, MD" <si...@gmail.com>.
Sean -