Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jeff Tulley <JT...@novell.com> on 2002/05/01 01:46:24 UTC

A missed change for Ant on NetWare

I was just going through, making sure that the current 1.5 CVS code
still works on NetWare, and found that my changes to runant.pl were
never committed.  I was going to ask if it was too late, when Magesh
said "no more commits".  :)  I'm king at timing.

Anyway, here is the patch, if I need to be official and post it as a
bug fix against 1.5 beta, I can wait and do that.

Everything else looks good - there is one exception now that didn't
happen before, ion the AvailableTest, but I think it might be a NetWare
JVM 1.3 bug.  (I'll investigate).

Thanks,

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

Re: A missed change for Ant on NetWare

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> I was just going through, making sure that the current 1.5 CVS code
> still works on NetWare, and found that my changes to runant.pl were
> never committed.  I was going to ask if it was too late, when Magesh
> said "no more commits".  :)  I'm king at timing.
>
> Anyway, here is the patch, if I need to be official and post it as a
> bug fix against 1.5 beta, I can wait and do that.

yeah, post it as a bug fix. Given all the other netware support tweaks are
in, this should go in too.

> Everything else looks good - there is one exception now that didn't
> happen before, ion the AvailableTest, but I think it might be a NetWare
> JVM 1.3 bug.  (I'll investigate).

hey, do you want us to list you as the netware support contact in the docs
:)

-steve