Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 18:40:06 UTC

Tuscany Web Service deployed in Tomcat

Hello All

What I have tried to do is to deploy an sca web service within Tomcat
I have used the same application as in the tutorial "Build your first Web
Services with Tuscany".

I have added the followings files:

+webapp/META-INF/sca-contribution.xml

<contribution xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
              targetNamespace="http://sample"
              xmlns:sample="http://sample">
   <deployable composite="sample:helloworld"/>
</contribution>

+webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

<web-app>
  <display-name>Apache Tuscany Hello World  Web Service </display-name>
  <filter>
    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filter-class>

  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>
  <welcome-file-list id="WelcomeFileList">
    <welcome-file></welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
</web-app>

I have generated the war file : ws.war and deployed it in Tomcat.
But something goes wrong because I have http error 404 when using url
http://localhost:8080/HelloWorld?wsdl

Am I missing something ?

Thanks
Fahim

Re: Tuscany Web Service deployed in Tomcat

Posted by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Now it works fine.
I suuceed to deploy a

Posted by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Now it's ok.

The SCA HelloWebService is working fine on Tomcat.

Thanks for your help

Fahim

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by fahim salim <sa...@gmail.com>.