Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 19:18:17 UTC

Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Hi,

The data which are storing in data nodes are not equally utilized in all
the data directories.

We having 4x1 TB drives, but huge data storing in single disc only at all
the nodes. How to balance for utilize all the drives.

This causes the hdfs storage size becomes high very soon even though we
have available space.

Thanks,
Viswa.J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsh. Hope I don't have space in my list which I specified in the
last mail.

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Disc not equally utilized in hdfs data nodes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J