Posted to general@james.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2007/12/04 23:00:01 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][BOARD RESOLUTION] PMC chair change

Hi,

the vote passed with no others than +1s from

Noel
Danny
Serge
Vincenzo
Søren
Norman
Stefano
Robert
Bernd

Serge, do you intend to deliver it to the board yourself?

   Bernd

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][BOARD RESOLUTION] PMC chair change

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Danny Angus wrote:
> On 04/12/2007, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
>> Serge, do you intend to deliver it to the board yourself?
>
> Yes, good question what's the procedure here?

I can send it to the board.  Tomorrow is very busy but will by Thursday.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501

Re: [RESULT][VOTE][BOARD RESOLUTION] PMC chair change

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
On 04/12/2007, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> Serge, do you intend to deliver it to the board yourself?

Yes, good question what's the procedure here?

d.