Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2015/03/15 23:08:40 UTC

PDFBox 2.0 - AcroForms and appearance generation.

Hi,

I've gotten the functionality around AcroForms and appearance generation to a state where it's usable and there are no outstanding bugs scheduled for 2.0 which have been reported by users. There is still a lot of room for improvement so I will continue working on that but that can be done while PDFBox 2.0 has not been release or as part of PDFBox 2.1.

Until PDFBox 2.0 is release I'll keep PDFBOX-2333 open and track additional work under that issue (or open new subtasks) but that shouldn't prevent us moving forward with the 2.0 release.

BR
Maruan