Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Omar Adobati <om...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 16:03:14 UTC

Sandmail Logicsheet Problem

Good Morning,

I'm tyring to use the cocoon sendmail logicsheet using the instruction
founded here: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/logicsheets/sendmail.html

I had copied the mail.jar and the jaf.jar to the WEB-INF/lib folder
and just a copy and paste (with some arrangements to the form) to set
up it.

All seems to works good, it gives me back "email succesfully sent" but
I can't have any e-mails in my mailbox (the one I send the test mail).

Now, how I can fund the mistake if all looks OK?
I've got no errors to fight with.... so... I really don't know what to do.

Any help?

Thanks a lot,

--
Dr. Omar Adobati