Posted to repository@apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 19:55:02 UTC

http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/struts/

Hi Wendy,

Any reason for the struts directory at the top of the Maven 2 snapshot
repository, instead of org/apache/struts?

http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/struts/

Thanks,

Hen

Re: http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/struts/

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You're free to have subgroups under your PMC if you think that's an
appropriate partioning of the artifacts (eg, o.a.s.tiles). I'd
recommend that if you don't already have tiles- in the artifact ID of
each.

Thanks for doing this.

- Brett

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.