Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2013/02/19 19:32:41 UTC

Commercial Licensing?

A client mentioned the possibility of integrating a commercial license for
Lucene.Net with a commercial license for my own project.

However I wasn't aware of any commercial licensing for Lucene.Net and a
quick Google search didn't turn up anything obvious.  Is there anyone
providing commercial Lucene.Net licenses or is this something that existed
in the earlier incarnations of the project and has since gone away?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Commercial Licensing?

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
This is not a license then. The project in itself is about code work, not
selling services. Feel free to drop me a line with what you are looking for
exactly, I might be able to help.

Re: Commercial Licensing?

Posted by "Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)" <ay...@ayende.com>.
We do