Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Elie H Saliba <eh...@uncc.edu> on 2001/04/20 15:44:33 UTC

Tomcat 3.1/JSP config question

Hi all,

I am new to Tomcat and not sure if this can be done.

We're running Apache 1.3.12 and tomcat 3.1 as a servlet/JSP add-on on a
SUN solaris 8 platform.

I've configured apache to handle ~user requests :

#
# UserDir: The name of the directory which is appended onto a user's
home
# directory if a ~user request is received.
#
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    UserDir website
</IfModule>

Each user will be creating their own JavaServer pages (JSP) files in their
"website" directory.

How do I configure tomcat to handle JSP files that reside in each user's home
directory?

thanks
Elie Saliba
Computer Consultant