Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Hart Liu <ha...@live.com> on 2010/11/17 03:48:45 UTC

Building ODE 1.3.5

Hi all,

I am trying to build ODE 1.3.5. I checked out all the source codes from SVN trunk, but got the following error while building it:

E:\ode-trunk>buildr package test=no
(in E:/ode-trunk, development)
Buildr aborted!
undefined local variable or method `hibernate_requires' for project("ode:da
o-hibernate-db"):Buildr::Project

Anyone had this problem before? any way to get around it?

Thanks,
Hart

RE: Building ODE 1.3.5

Posted by Hart Liu <ha...@live.com>.
Hi Tammo,
Thanks for the info! Yes, I am on buildr 1.4.0. That might be the problem.
Hart

Re: Building ODE 1.3.5

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hart,