Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Jane Zhan@3web.com" <ja...@3web.com> on 2004/11/23 19:15:04 UTC

Implementing BasicWebdavStore.java

Hi,
I am having trouble mapping my lower layer EFS session into WebDavStore.  In my lower layer EFS software, I need to create a session (authenticate user) before create a folder ,file and do anything else.
For the following method in BasicWebdavStore, should be session be mapped into Service or Object(connection)? Is there any document to help me out?
begin(Service, Principal, Object, LoggerFacade, Hashtable)

I have the following in SessionManager:
public class EfsSessionManager implements SessionAuthenticationManager {

    private LibrarySession session = null;

    public Object getAuthenticationSession(String user) {
        return session;
    }

    public Object getAuthenticationSession(String user, String password) throws Exception {

        session = new LibrarySession(user,password);
        return session;
    }

    public void closeAuthenticationSession(Object session) {
    }
}

thanks,
Jane